sábado, 1 de junio de 2019

A picture that I like



Good morning people, today I want to talk about a photograph that I like very much.

This picture was taken by me in September of last year, after I had been given anew cell phone for my birthday and I was practicing with your camera.


In this photo you see “You”, my dog, which is lying on my bed while looking at sunlight coming through the window.

My dog is too restless, so it cost me a lot to get a picture like that. I remember that whenever I try to take picture of my pet, minimum I have to take ten and this photo session was not the exception, since it´s only I went well.

I love taking pictures of my dog, but I like this in particular because this photo conveys a lot of peace and tranquility. Well, that was my blog today, I hope you liked and I write next Saturday, bye. :)




4 comentarios: