domingo, 23 de junio de 2019

MY LAST BLOG


Good afternoon, I have a regrettable news, this is my last blog, but don't worry, being the last has to be the best of all. That's why today I'm going to tell you about what I'd like to do after I finish study journalism.

Resultado de imagen para avionFirstly, after finishing my career, I would like to be able to travel the world doing photojournalism, because as I said in the previous blog, I really like taking photos but giving them a news context, that is relevant and that can become a good photo report.

Secondly, after a while, I wish I could live outside my native country, settle in some country in Europe or Oceania, it could be France, United Kingdom or Spain.  In addition to traveling, I have always wanted to have the experience of staying in another country for some time, it would be a dream fulfilled living outside Chile, even for a while.

But since I know that most of the things I've said so far are dreams that could be difficult for me to achieve, my other plans are to get a job within the country, where I can use the tools I've learned throughout my career to inform others inform others of situations in and out of the country.

Besides, although I'd love to live abroad, I'd have a hard time getting away from my parents, my sister and my dog, I'm too close to them to get used to being so far away from them. I know that now is not the time when I meet one of the goals I have set myself, but I know that I will achieve it one day with a lot of effort.

Well, that was my last blog, where I tell you what I'd like for my future. If you have an equal or different dream write a comment on it and is about it being fulfilled in the future. I may rewrite them some other time, but for now, goodbye.

6 comentarios: