sábado, 11 de mayo de 2019

My favorite movie



Well, today I will tell you about my favorite movie, although I have many I like, I would choose “Captain America : The Winter Soldier”, because it may be a superhero movie, but its has a very serious style , in which it mixes action, espionage and much suspense.

The film is about the struggle of two sides, but the emotional burden that exists at the end is what captivated me. ¡I won't make a spoilers out of it, in case you haven't seen it!. :)


Resultado de imagen para genero de peliculasThe genre of movies I love most are those of drama, action, suspense and especially those of terror, because since i was little I see this type of movies and made a tradition in life to see them.


I can tell you that the last movie I saw in the cinema was “Avengers: End Game” and if you are fan of Marvel or you want to enter the world of superhero, I totally recommend it.


5 comentarios: