sábado, 15 de junio de 2019

My Favorite Season


Good afternoon to all my readers, today I want to comment on my favorite season of year, but first I have to say that it is not only one, are ¡two! . 

Winter and summer I love equally, may sound somewhat contradictory as they are so different, but that's what I like them. 

Resultado de imagen para lluviaI really like winter because of the rain, as I love walk under and the cold winds that are during that time are fantastic. 

Although someday I want snow to fall in the city where I live, it never falls, but I will someday have a snowy winter. 

Resultado de imagen para playaAs for the summer, I like to be on vacation and be able to go to the beach, since to jump to the sea is fantastic in days with very hot.

Well, that was my blog of the day, I hope you like it and tell me: What is your favorite season of the year?

I hope you are well and see you next saturday with the following blog. 


4 comentarios: